Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Korean-uhh speaks-uhh to-uhh me-uhh yesterday-uhh

DINGDONG! DINGDONG! DINGDONG!
What will you do if you hear such sound?
Ako? Magpapanic ako. Mapaparanoid ako. E anong gagawin mo kung Korean ang nagdoorbell? Edi lalong magpapanic. Katulad ng nangyari sa akin kahapon. JUNE 1,2009. Alas-dose ng tanghali.
Kasi ganito yun. Lagi naman akong nakaalerto sa kapitbahay naming koreans eh. HAHAHAHA! Siempre. Because I love them. I love KOREANS:) Tapos nakita ng maid namin na nagdodoorbell si friend Diane sa kapitbahay. And no one dares to answer her or something. ECHOS!
So finally, she gave up. Tapos samin naman siya nagdoorbell. Our maid said,"KIM, mukhang papunta dito si Diane o."
And I was in a panic mode already. I want to collapse. HAHAHAHAHA!
Then, I fixed myself. I tried to be normal. But really, my heart was racing so fast. HAHAHA! I don't know why. Because maybe I am not ready for a nosebleed conversation again as of what happened a not-so-long-time-ago. HAHAHAHA! But swear, I am really nervous. She waited for someone to answer. I was going mad because my sister doesn't want to talk to her. She even said,"Go. Kausapin mo na kasi siya. Friends naman kayo ah." And I replied,"Oo nga pero nosebleed tlaga eh."
I opened our door. Here goes again the freaking,creaking sound of the door. SCREEECH!
Then, I asked her, half of my body was shown because I'm not yet taking a bath at that time. TEEHEE! XD, "W-what do you need? Is there something I can do for you?"
"I just want to ask if you know the number of MP3 cut?" It was something like that. I don't if "cut" was the exact term but yeah it was something like that."
I told her to wait and she waited.
Ano bang ginawa ko? Edi nagbihis ako nang mabilis. Parang superhero na kailangang magligtas ng tao ng mabilisan. HAHAHAHA! Tadaaa! Bihis nako.
Tapos I asked her again what was the one she's talking about.
She repeated her question. whew! Nosebleed!
I didn't know about that stuff. But she keeps on asking,"Do you know the number of ....?!"
WHAT THE HELL! Don't kill me right now! I'm not yet ready! HAHAHAHA!
Of course. I said, "No." Then she asked,"Don't you call MP3 chuva when you're chuva was cut?" OH MY GODDA! What was that?! The freaking hell was out on me!
"I don't know anything about that. I'm sorry."
And in the end, she just said, "Okay. Thank you!"
HAHAHAHA! and after that I had a trauma on having conversations with them.
So. Sa susunod na makausap ko si Diane(Beware:Korean friend ko yan) Ano bang maipapayo niyo? HAHAHAHA! I need Advices or suggestions. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment